- Status: Editor’s Draft
- JSON-LD context: https://w3id.org/ro/crate/1.2-DRAFT/context
- This version: https://w3id.org/ro/crate/1.2-DRAFT
- Alternate formats: Web pages, single-page HTML, PDF, RO-Crate JSON-LD, RO-Crate HTML
- Previous version: https://w3id.org/ro/crate/1.0
- Cite as: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3406497 (any version)
- Editors: Peter Sefton, Eoghan Ó Carragáin, Stian Soiland-Reyes
- Authors: Peter Sefton, Eoghan Ó Carragáin, Stian Soiland-Reyes, Oscar Corcho, Daniel Garijo, Raul Palma, Frederik Coppens, Carole Goble, José María Fernández, Kyle Chard, Jose Manuel Gomez-Perez, Michael R Crusoe, Ignacio Eguinoa, Nick Juty, Kristi Holmes, Jason A. Clark, Salvador Capella-Gutierrez, Alasdair J. G. Gray, Stuart Owen, Alan R Williams, Giacomo Tartari, Finn Bacall, Thomas Thelen, Hervé Ménager, Laura Rodríguez Navas, Paul Walk, brandon whitehead, Mark Wilkinson, Paul Groth, Erich Bremer, LJ Garcia Castro, Karl Sebby, Alexander Kanitz, Ana Trisovic, Gavin Kennedy, Mark Graves, Jasper Koehorst, Simone Leo, Marc Portier, Paul Brack, Milan Ojsteršek, Bert Droesbeke
See https://w3id.org/ro/crate for further details about RO-Crate.
This specification is Copyright 2017-2021 University of Technology Sydney, The University of Manchester UK and the RO-Crate contributors.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Note: The RO-Crate JSON-LD context and JSON-LD examples within this specification are distributed under CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication.
The key words MUST, MUST NOT, REQUIRED, SHALL, SHALL NOT, SHOULD, SHOULD NOT, RECOMMENDED, MAY, and OPTIONAL in this document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
Table of contents
- RO-Crate Structure
- Metadata of the RO-Crate
- Root Data Entity
- Data Entities
- Contextual Entities
- Provenance of entities
- Workflows and scripts